Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate is hiring a Senior Project Manager. You can find more information regarding this opportunity below.
The Senior Project Manager’s role is to manage the design, development, and implementation of Project & Development Services on behalf of the client, using established processes, experience, and expertise to execute a project or group of projects conceptualized by a preliminary requirement to its successful conclusion; define the goals of these concepts in terms of scope, time, and cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and execute project work plans; revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed
• Ensure project definition documents are prepared and maintained
• Publish project plans and schedules as needed
• Ensure the schedules of the various constituencies involved are coordinated, and the multiple sub-project plans are consolidated into one master project schedule for project tracking
• Track project timelines and costs
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Identify and resolve issues
• Develop and manage project budget and schedule
• Create and evaluate project reports and provide project status to internal and external clients
• Supervise vendors to ensure satisfactory project completion
• Prepare, publish, and communicate project status, including input into the designated tracking systems
• Advise corporate management on all perceived risks to the successful completion of the project, and obtain decisions and approval from management on changes to project scope, design, schedule and cost
• Coordinate project team meetings
• Coordinate and track dependencies for the successful completion of the project
• Facilitate dispute resolution
• Ensure that appropriate communication occurs regarding all user meetings and consultations with the customer
• Communicate regularly with internal and external customers as appropriate in order to ensure the delivery of high quality service and system support
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related discipline
• 5 years of project management experience in the commercial construction industry or equivalent as an Owner’s Representative or General Contractor
• Solid experience managing ground-up, retail, or other capital improvement construction projects with construction contracts valued at over $1 million
• Or any similar combination of education and experience
• Certification in PMP, PE, AIA, LEED, or CMAA preferred
• Advanced proficiency in preparing and tracking detailed project budgets and schedules
• Superior experience leading and managing numerous facets of multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong proficiency with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
• Advanced working knowledge of Project Management scheduling software (MS Project, NIKU)
• Ability to conduct weekly project meetings either onsite or via conference calls with clients, contractors, vendors, and other stakeholders
• Demonstrated customer/vendor relationship building experience
• Excellent oral or written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
CRESCO provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W | CRESCO takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Competitive. Commensurate with experience.
Submit a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
To learn more about how CRESCO, Greater Cleveland’s leading commercial real estate company, can help you with your property needs, contact us at 216.520.1200, or fill out the form below. A CRESCO professional will contact you shortly.