Kevin M. Kelly, a Principal with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate since 2003, has been in the real estate industry for over thirty (30) years. Kevin entered the commercial real estate field in Northeastern Ohio in 1986 as an Industrial Sales Associate. Since his start, Kevin has consistently been among the leading producers and most respected brokers in the Northeast Ohio market.
Kevin has participated in a diverse array of transactions over his long, distinguished career in which he has concluded over 1,000 transactions. His expertise includes selling and leasing properties to end users, and the sale of investment properties. His uniquely comprehensive brokerage resume includes:
- Structuring complex sale/leaseback transactions aimed to help firms increase liquidity
- Guiding clients through complex 1031 tax free exchange regulations to defer tax consequences and strategically preserving wealth
- Negotiating with state and local governments to secure advantageous tax benefits which provide clients a competitive advantage
- Consulting on alternative methods of creative financing in an effort to liquidate real estate assets during difficult lending environments
- Using his extensive background in the rehabilitation and renovation of older buildings, and built-to-suit transactions when the ideal facility is nonexistent in the market
Kevin started his career in commercial real estate shortly after graduating from Miami University of Ohio as the Director of Information, coordinating the database of available properties for a national
brokerage firm just entering the Cleveland market. This experience was instrumental in providing the grasp of the local market that Kevin still possesses.
Additionally, Kevin represents two (2) multi-national corporations, handling their real estate requirements around the world. Kevin completes an average of five (5) to six (6) transactions outside of Ohio annually.
- A-Brite Plating/Plasman Group
- American Tank & Fabricating
- Alex Family Holdings
- Aluminum Line Products Co.
- Bonne Bell Cosmetics Corp.
- Constellation Brands
- Doncasters Group Ltd.
- Federal Technologies Group
- Ferry Cap & Set Screw Co.
- George Wasmer Holdings
- Hinkley Lighting
- John J. Jazwa Family Holdings
- Maroon Group, LLC
- Nelson-Stud Welding Inc.
- North East Factory Direct
- NPA Coatings Inc.
- OSG-Sterling Die
- Scott & Fetzer Company
- Shelly Company
- Skill Tool & Die
- Symrise, Inc.
- Ferry Cap & Set Screw Co., 13001 Athens Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio - 155,660 SF, long term lease agreement
- Camco Development, Abbe Road, Sheffield Village, Ohio - Sale and rezoning of 100 acres for multi-family development
- Hinckley Lighting, 33000 Pin Oak Parkway, Avon Lake, Ohio - Land Assembly and Built-to-Suit of a 240,000 SF Headquarters and Distribution Center - Negotiated land acquisition, construction contract and tax benefit package
- Bonne Bell Corporation Headquarters, 1006 Crocker Road, Westlake, Ohio - Disposition of 170,000 SF campus
- Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity, 2110 W. 110th Street, Cleveland, Ohio - Renovation of former Weyerhaeuser facility to accommodate Habitat’s Headquarters and ReStore - Northeast Ohio Renovation of the Year Nominee
- Doncasters Group Ltd - Helped strategically align the distribution goals for it’s fastener division by relocating or right sizing warehouse operations around the county. Dozens of leases were renegotiated providing the company millions of dollars of savings
- NPA Coatings Inc. - 11000 Berea Road, Cleveland, Ohio - Negotiated long term tax benefits package with state and local governments, saving NPA hundreds of thousands of dollars and facilitating an 80,000 SF plant expansion
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR), licensed Realtor
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), candidate
- NAIOP “Broker of the Year” (Northeast Ohio) - 2013
- NAIOP “Transaction of the Year” - Multiple Nominations
- NAIOP “Renovation Project of the Year” - 2011 Nomination
- Malachi House - Board of Directors
- Westlake Youth Recreation - Volunteer
- Magnificat High School Father Club
- Saint Ignatius High School
- Miami University, B.S. in Finance