Bill joined Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate in May of 2022 after almost twenty years in the commercial real estate industry in Northeast Ohio. Bill provides tremendous value to his clients by combining a methodical approach with strong communication skills, relentless effort and thorough knowledge.
The first half of his time in real estate, Bill focused on tenant representation and consulting for corporate clients including disposition strategies, portfolio management, and site selection. For the second half, his focus has been on landlord representation and helping clients maximize the value of their real estate assets. His deep experience in representing both sides of transactions allows Bill to be an advocate of the deal, bringing both landlord and tenant together for a win-win transaction that serves both parties well. He also brings with him a diverse background in sales, economic development, and governmental stewardship from earlier in his career.
- Agility Logistics
- Amerimar Realty Company
- Buckingham Doolittle & Burroughs
- Covington Group, Inc.
- DRA Advisors
- E2G Properties
- Harbor Group International
- HydroGen, LLC
- John Carroll University
- John Dellagnese & Associates
- Joy Global
- Mau-Sherwood Supply Company
- Mobile Air, Inc.
- Myers Industries
- U.S. Bank
Recognition and Accomplishments:
- Colliers | Cleveland-Akron “Top 5 Producer,” 2013, 2015, 2017, & 2019
- Colliers | Cleveland-Akron President’s Award, 2017
- CoStar Power Broker, 2016 & 2017
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Deal of the Year Award, 2011 & 2016
- LoopNet Cleveland Dealmaker, 2012
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – Public Administration, Washington State University
Butch the Cougar, WSU mascot
- Past Board Member, Signature Health / Connections
- Past Board Member, ORCA House
- Past Associate Board Member, Recovery Resources