Joseph has been with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate since its inception in February, 1991. Joe established a reputation as a results oriented overachiever and continues to focus on industrial/commercial real estate brokerage and consulting. His specific areas of expertise include the sale and leasing of industrial/commercial property, land sales and development, tenant representation and consulting services. Joe is also experienced in the procurement of tax abatement and other incentive programs available through local, county, state and the federal government. Additionally, globally strategic alliances provide Joe a unique capability of servicing his clients.
As an industry leader, Joe’s in depth understanding of the Real Estate industry has qualified him to be a featured speaker and panelist at industry events. Joe also served as the market leader and single point of contact for thirteen (13) years in Northeast Ohio for Cushman & Wakefield.
Joe started his commercial real estate career in 1986 after enjoying eight (8) years as a major account team sales manager with the Xerox Corporation. Joe then worked as an industrial specialist with Grubb & Ellis for five (5) years before co-founding CRESCO Real Estate.
- Amware Companies
- Avery Dennison
- Biynah Industrial Partners
- Carnegie Management and Development Corporation
- Energizer Battery Company
- Faber-Castell, USA
- Federal Express Corporation
- Fifth Third Bank
- G.E. Capital
- Geis Companies
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Liberty Development Company
- Norfolk Southern Corporation
- PNC Bank
- Premier Development Partners
- Stag Capital Partners
- The Sherwin Williams Company
- Westin, Inc.
- Harbor Group International/Great Lakes Portfolio, nine (9) industrial buildings throughout Northeast Ohio totaling 766,272 SF, investment portfolio sale - $43,125,000
- Avery Dennison/Rolled Material Worldwide & Fasson North American Division, 8080 Norton Parkway, Mentor, Ohio - 220,000 SF, four story office headquarters - Build to Suit, $60,000,000
- The Barna Caplan Team averages 120 to 150 transactions a year representing a total consideration of $135,000,000+
- AB Biynah, LLC/Great Lakes Industrial Portfolio, seven (7) buildings throughout Northeast Ohio totaling 655,603 SF, investment portfolio sale - $44,550,000.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – Former Regional Director, Board Member and President of the Ohio Chapter
- SIOR Foundation – Former President, and current Trustee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Cleveland State University Alumni Association
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity – Greater Cleveland Alumni Association
- Cushman & Wakefild’s Land Advisory Group - Active Member
Recognition and Accomplishments:
- NAIOP Industrial Investment Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Honorable mention for Traveling Gun Award for Investment Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Investment Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Office Transaction of the Year
- NAIOP Office Development of the Year
- Construction Project of the Year by Duke Realty Corporation
- NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year
- CoStar Power Broker award
Cleveland State University, B.A. in Communications
- Sheffield Village, Ohio - Active Member of Mayor John D. Hunter’s Core Business Council
- University Hospitals - St. John Medical Center - Leadership Council & Advisory Board Member
8400 E. Pleasant Valley Road 8400 E. Pleasant Valley Road
Independence, OH 44131
FRENCH CREEK BUSINESS PARK E. River Rd & Preservation Blvd.
Sheffield Village, OH 44054
12117 Bennington Ave. 12117 Bennington Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44135
SHOREWAY COMMERCE PARK 799 E. 73rd St.
Cleveland, OH 44103
5520 Chevrolet Boulevard 5520 Chevrolet Boulevard
Parma, OH 44129
10217 Brecksville Road 10217 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, OH 44141
830 Canterbury Road 830 Canterbury Road
Westlake, OH 44145
TIMBERLAKE BUSINESS PARK Timberlake & Brecksville Rd.
Richfield, OH 44286
COALBURG LAND PARTNERS Stewart Sharon and Collar Price Rd.
Hubbard, OH 44425
1444 Lowell Street 1444 Lowell Street
Elyria, OH 44035