As President and Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate, Nathan is responsible for the firm’s overall leadership, direction in the market and ensuring the highest quality client service.
Nathan joined CRESCO after senior public-sector positions in economic development, municipal planning and performance improvement. A respected and connected community leader, Nathan established a reputation as an effective and resourceful strategist and consensus builder. He led more than $1B in several catalytic public-private transactions and numerous successful business retention, expansion and attraction deals throughout Northeast Ohio.
He was a critical player in the revitalization of Downtown Cleveland, leading redevelopment projects that included historic renovations of once-empty office buildings and the redevelopment of the Playhouse Square District. Kelly also led Cuyahoga County’s role in the 2016 RNC Convention in Cleveland.
Recognition and Accomplishments:
- Crain’s Cleveland Business “150 Names to Know in Northeast Ohio”
- Crain’s Cleveland Business “Forty Under Forty” Class of 2010
DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Destination Cleveland (convention and visitor’s bureau), Board Member, 2014 - Present
- The Cleveland Sight Center, Board Member, 2017 - Present
- Urban Land Institute, Cleveland Advisory Board, 2017 – Present
- Cuyahoga County Landbank, Board Member 2018 - Present
- The HELP Foundation, Board Member, 2004 - Present
- Greater Cleveland Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2016 - 2019
- Cuyahoga County Planning Commission, Former Chairman and Board Member
- Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency, Former Executive Committee and Board Member