Rico Pietro, Principal with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate has been in the real estate industry for over twenty (20) years. He joined Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate in 2004 as a founding member of the Office Services Group. Rico provides corporate real estate advisory solutions to his clients locally and on an international basis. Rico currently sits on the Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Advisory Counsel. Rico is known as the most active broker in the Cleveland Region and is routinely the firms top producer in dollar volume and number of transactions. Rico specializes in creative brokerage, advisory services and marketing trends in the office, investment, and mixed use arena.
Rico was the 2014, 2015 and 2016 Northern Ohio NAIOP Office Broker of the Year. His recent accomplishments include lead advisor for The “9” complex in downtown Cleveland that includes an autograph Marriott Hotel, Heinen’s Grocery Store, luxury apartments and the County Office Headquarters. He also was the lead broker in assembling the land for the Gateway “nuCLEus” project, a proposed $500 million + ground up mixed use development. Rico’s headquarter work includes Dealer Tire in MidTown who began occupying 180,000 SF in early 2017. Rico also was the lead broker for the sale of Terminal Tower in September, 2016 for 38.5MM.
- Allstate Insurance
- Behavioral Centers of America
- BEK Developers
- Bober Markey Fedorovich
- Bryant & Stratton College
- Bureau Veritas
- Carpenters Union
- CF Bank
- Cleveland Urology
- The Cleveland Clinic
- Cuyahoga County Land Bank
- Dalad Group
- Dealer Tire World Headquarters
- Dresser-Rand Company
- Education Management Corp
- Forest City Enterprises
- Dealer Tire - 180,000 SF
- “The 9” and County Office Headquarters - 500,000 SF
- Downtown Land Assembly - “nuCLEus” $26,000,000 - For proposed $500 million mixed used development
- Sale of Terminal Tower for luxury apartment conversion for $38.5MM
- Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS (ACAR)
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Executive Committee
Recognition and Accomplishments:
- NAIOP Office Broker of the Year 2014, 2015 & 2016
- NAIOP Office Broker of the Year Nominee 2006 - 2007, 2010 - 2011, 2013 - 2017
- NAIOP Investment Transaction of the Year 2016
- NAIOP Office Transaction of the Year 2017
John Carroll University: Boler School of Business; B.S.B.A., Marketing Major
- Lakeland Foundation – Next Generation Board Member
- Ohio Association of Community Colleges Board Member
HORIZON BUILDING 26301 Curtiss-Wright Parkway
Richmond Heights, OH 44143
EUCLID OFFICE BLDG 26250-26300 Euclid Ave.
Euclid, OH 44132
PARAGON CENTER I 6140 Parkland Blvd.
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
PARAGON CENTER II 6150 Parkland Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
CROWN CENTRE 1 5005 Rockside Road
Independence, OH 44131
1020 Bolivar Road 1020 Bolivar Road
Cleveland, OH 44115
2814 DETROIT ROAD 2814 Detroit Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44113
CENTER SOUTH III 5422 E. 96th St.
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
ALPHA PARK 101-199 Alpha Park Drive
Highland Heights, OH 44143
243 TUXEDO AVE LAND 243 Tuxedo Ave.
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131